Experienced General Surgeon
Dr. Arturo Gonzalez is a general surgeon who provides inpatient and outpatient surgical services. He accepts several types of health insurance plans and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the Houston metroplex, including Houston Methodist West Hospital, Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital, and Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital.
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Residency served at Methodist Hospital
- Certified by the American Board of Surgery
- Licensed by the State of Texas
- Received his medical degree from Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara
- Member of the Harris County Medical Society
- Member of the Texas Medical Association
- Member of the Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons
- Member of the Obesity Medicine Association
Throughout his twenty-plus years of practice, Dr. Gonzalez has assisted thousands of patients. He is known and trusted for his thoroughness during examinations, the time he spends with patients, his ability to answer questions, the clarity of his instructions, as well as his followup and aftercare approach.
A qualified, compassionate, and professional team assists Dr. Gonzalez in offering the highest caliber of surgical services and aftercare.
Front Desk: Colleen Duarte, Suzy Ontiveros (713) 464-2100
Nurse: Jennifer Tejada (713) 463-4045
Billing: Annette Garcia (713) 463-4024
Office Manager: Gloria Ramirez (713) 463-4005